play my favourite song.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Had been really insensitive these days and I should really THINK before I speak. I'm really sorry if I had offended anybody and I'm sure I didn't mean it. Maybe I was possessed at that moment of time or something (woots blaming!)

Nerd/geek week!

Huat week! Supposed to wear red/orange/pink/gold/yellow! And we lao yu sheng also UBER FUN! (:
Today was HEADGEAR week like my 21st party! No pictures yet so shall post a picture of the best dressed at my birthday party! Crazy girl!
And I couldn't resist anymore. I HAD TO POST THIS PICTURE! Anw I realised she doesn't read my blog so it's ok! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Backstab! (:

HWA CHONG SHA SHA SHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ill-disciplined me is really sick of school work. It just so hard to do work at home with your dad singing karaoke, mum watching drama serials, sister playing pets society and watching videos wasting her time away (whee blaming!). Hais, do work do work do work!